- Slides: By default the is 3 slide. You can add more items by clicking ‘ADD ITEM’ button.
- Slider options
- Slide Type: you can use Default or Elementor template.
- Background Image: To change slider image.
- Title: For change slider text.
- Content: For change slider content.
- Text: Type your slider button text.
- Link: Insert a link, and choose if it will opens on a new window.
- Slider options
- Autoplay: Choose Yes or No to rotate slides automatically
- Pause on Hover: Select whether or not to pause autoplay when a user hovers over the carousel. Yes or No
- Autoplay Speed: Set the speed of slide animation, in milliseconds
- Infinite Loop: Show carousel in a continuous loop, infinitely. Yes or No
- Autoplay Delay: Set the time it takes for the next slide to start rotating. This time is in milliseconds, so 1000 ms is equal to 1 second.
- Navigation: Choose the slider navigation from dots, arrow or both
- Arrow Position: Set the arrow position
- Slides to Show: Select the number of slides to show at one time, from 1 to 10, available for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Background Type: Choose between Classic or Gradient
- Opacity: Set the opacity of background image.
- CSS Filter: Set CSS filter for background effect.
Set the Wrapper Link that are applicable to this widget.
Set the Hover Effect that are applicable to this widget.
- Alignment: Align the content to the left, right, center
- Color: Choose the color of the title
- Typography: Set the typography options for the title
- Color: Choose the color of the sub-title
- Typography: Set the typography options for the sub-title
- Button: Set the Button Options that are applicable to this widget.
Set the Transform that are applicable to this widget.
Set the Background Overlay that are applicable to this widget.
Set the Advanced options that are applicable to this widget