You will barely need to use a custom font since Elementor lets you use more than 800 Google fonts. With all these fonts, anyone will have enough options to find a convenient font style. Still, it is not enough when you want to create something that is absolutely on the next stage.
Without unique typography and appealing look, a website can’t stand out from the crowd. And it will be hard to grab customers and keep them engaged in your website without a unique look. Also, this is important if you want to give a unique vibe to your brand.
Luckily, adding custom fonts to Elementor becomes easier with Ultra Addons. It also increases the total number of fonts that can be used with Elementor. In this article, we will break down how to add custom fonts to Elementor using Ultra Addons.
How to Add Custom Fonts to Elementor using Ultra Addons for Free
That’s right, Ultra Addons give you the option to add custom fonts to Elementor (without having the Pro version). It is more convenient than the regular process. Let’s demonstrate the process briefly.
- Under the WordPress dashboard, go to –
Ultra Addons >> Custom Fonts
- You can give a name to your custom font, configure the font display option, set the weight of the font under the Add New Font section.
- You can directly upload the font files or insert the URL where the font can be found.
- If you are done with the configuration, click on the Add New Font button. Else, click on (+ Add new variant) if you like to insert another font variant. Once everything is set, click on “Add New Font”.
- That’s it! This is how you can add custom fonts to Elementor using Ultra Addons. Similarly, use (Step 3) to check whether the font is working correctly or not.
- To see if the custom fonts are appearing or not, you can apply a widget that contains some text. From the Style tab, go to “Typography”. From there, select the new custom font from the “Family” drop-down menu.
How to Add Custom Fonts to Elementor [Pro]
With a few simple steps, you can add custom fonts to the Elementor Pro version. Aside from adding a font, you can also customize various font formats. Therefore, you should know the font formats supported by Elementor.
Be Noted –Adding custom fonts to the free version of Elementor is not possible. You need to have Elementor Pro to use this feature.
Elementor Supported Font Formats
- The Web Open Font Format (WOFF) – The most recommended font format that is compatible with all modern browsers. Also known as WOFF 1.0.
- TrueType Fonts (TTF) – A font format developed by Microsoft and Apple in the late 1980s.
- The Web Open Font Format (WOFF 2.0) – A TrueType or OpenType font format with better compression than WOFF.
- SVG Fonts/Shapes – Such fonts use SVGs (Scalable Vector Graphics) as glyphs to display text. This font format is used in the older versions of iPhones.
- Embedded OpenType Fonts (EOT) – A font format that is only supported by Internet Explorer and its older variants.
Okay! Now we will start the process to add custom fonts to Elementor [Pro]. There is already an article describing how you can add custom fonts to Elementor [Pro]. We urge you to read that article.
Hence, this video might provide a hands-on visual explanation of how to add custom fonts to Elementor Pro.
We hope this article was able to teach you how to add custom fonts to Elementor using Ultra Addons. Now you don’t have to try so hard to add or use a custom font in your website. With the blessings of Elementor, everything about website customization becomes easier. And Ultra Addons makes it more convenient, adding more features and widgets to Elementor. Thanks for tuning in, let us know if you have any questions regarding the whole process.