- Button Text: Enter the Button Text
- Link: Enter the url/link
- Icon or Image: Here you have a list of the entire collection of Font Awesome icons as well as other icon.
- Icon Position: Set the icon to appear before or after the button text.
- Icon Spacing: Adjust the amount of space between the icon and the button text.
- Size: Select the preset button sizes, from Extra Small to Extra Large (see padding default details at the bottom of this document)
- Margin: Set the section Margin
- Padding: Set the section Padding
- Display Inline: Check to display inline multiple button.
Set the Wrapper Link that are applicable to this widget.
Set the Hover Effect that are applicable to this widget.
- Alignment: Align the content to the left, right, center or justified
- Typography: Choose custom to change the typography, just like with the title.
- Text Color: Change the color of the text.
- Background Type: Choose between Classic or Gradient.
- Border Type: Select the type of border to use around the button
- Border Color: Choose the border’s color
- Border Width: Control the thickness of the border around the button
- Border Radius: Set the border radius to control corner roundness
- Box Shadow: Adjust box shadow options
- Button Class: set custom class for controlling by css.
Set the Transform that are applicable to this widget.
Set the Background Overlay that are applicable to this widget.
Set the Advanced options that are applicable to this widget